Friday, July 19, 2013

Benefits of intermittent fasting

I am glad someone took the time to put together this overview of benefits of intermittent fasting. I have read them all over the internet, but not collected in a nice list form like this.

Intermittent Fasting Guide: Benefits of Intermittent fasting

Among the items in the list:

  • Intermittent fasting reduces risk of heart disease, cancer and diabetes.
  • Intermittent fasting can help with digestive problems.
  • Intermittent fasting helps you lose weight. :)

For me personally, the last two points is why I'm doing this. My stomach can be strange at times, and letting it rest for a longer period has helped a lot. I've never been overweight, but I have a job where I'm sitting still for 8 hours so it would be easy for me to put on some unwanted extra pounds if I did not watch out.

No comments:

Post a Comment