Saturday, July 27, 2013

Earlier start

I'm on vacation right now, but I tried to get up a little bit early this morning. My wife is still asleep, and it feels good to get a couple of hours of work done before she wakes up. That way I don't have to sit in front of the computer when she wakes up and we can spend more time together.

But man, it is rough to start getting up at 06:00 when you've been sleeping to 08:00 or 09:00 every day for the last couple of weeks.

Luckily, my morning coffee (black with a few drops of milk and some cinnamon sprinkled on top) always makes me start my day in a good way.

A strange thing with me and coffee: I can use it both to get awake in the morning and ready for sleep in the afternoon. I guess this is a mental thing.

An iphone app called 5:2 fasting diet recipes popped up on my radar today. It looks good. I will try it out later.

Anyways, back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment